Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.
RSS

Friends (?)

"And I never thought I'd feel this wayAnd as far as I'm concernedI'm glad I got the chance to sayThat I do believe, I love you
And if I should ever go awayWell, then close your eyes and tryTo feel the way we do todayAnd then if you can remember
Keep smiling, keep shiningKnowing you can always count on me, for sureThat's what friends are forFor good times and bad timesI'll be on your side forever moreThat's what friends are for
Well, you came in loving meAnd now there's so much more I seeAnd so by the wayI thank you
Oh and then for the times when we're apartWell, then close your eyes and knowThe words are coming from my heartAnd then if you can remember
Keep smiling and keep shiningKnowing you can always count on me, for sureThat's what friends are forIn good times and bad timesI'll be on your side forever moreThat's what friends are for........."
*****

what dou you think about friends? did they really exist?

I lost a figure of friend
and I do not know if I have to fight for "friend" or let it be like this..

karena ada atau ngga nya dia, hidup gua tetep berlanjut. cuma, bagaimana lanjutan hidup gua tanpa dia?
gua cuma berharap ga pernah kenal dia, lupa sama dia, atau lupa kalo dia ada. tapi ga bisa, dia terlalu "mencolok", cosmopolitan, pasti terlihat.

gua gatau lagi harus memperbaiki atau membiarkan kaya gini. gua yang mau kaya gini, atau gua yang gamau ngehadepin masalah kaya gini? ini menyangkut hati ke hati. Ditambah lagi gua ga ngerti sama keadaan ini. Gua gatau siapa yang salah. Gua cuma tau, kalo gua bukan siapa-siapa lagi bagi yang gua sebut "teman" itu. Gua juga gatau sejak kapan jadi kaya gini.

Tapi, kalo lo udah ga dianggap, lo bisa apa?

......

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar